Admission Procedure

Sixty Five per cent (65%) of the sanctioned admission capacity will be admitted through Tamil Nadu Agricultural University single window system counselling and the remaining 35% will be admitted directly by Palar Agricultural College – Kothamarikuppam by following the Tamil Nadu Agricultural university eligibility norms and merit.


Candidates should register online in TNAU admission website and should obtain the ranking for admission to both counselling and management.


Fee structure for degree courses is as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.

Exclusive Team

Meet Our Professiona Team Members